Boeing 787-9 updated to 1.03 created by Magknight for X-Plane 10 ONLY
The Boeing 787 however is a very different aircraft with a different philosophy. Simple things like selecting a radio is normally turning a knob and swapping frequencies, however now is a keypad with a screen in which you can select different options. Other changes include the FMC where in many traditional aircraft it is a separate unit with its own buttons and screen, now it is part of a multifunctional display that can be navigated with a pointer.
- New engine fanblades.
- New wing with updated wingflex and various control surfaces details and wingtip improvement.
- Corrected "marching ants" and mapping issues.
- Lower L1 door position for active jetways, autogate, etc.
- New paintkit
- Improved MFD with Fuel, Hydraulics, Control surfaces and Electric synoptic indications.
- Hydraulic switch now available.
- HPA indication in PFD (not switchable for the moment)
Corrections in fuel efficiency and engine power to allow longer flights.
– Groundspeed, TAS and wind vector corrected in the ND.
– Transponder Ident now available. Transponder digits can now be changed up and
– Airspeed in PFD now hides at mach speeds instead of showing '0'.
– Flaps maneuverability issue solved. The aircraft now follows easily the glideslope and
acts quickly at lower speeds.
– Artificial stability now corrected at lower speeds. (Better handling)
– Tail light now available. Tail will light up with the logo button in the cockpit. There is
now no necessity of a special night texture for each livery. The external night texture is
the same for all.
– Yoke hides now pressing 'Y' on the keyboard. (Only XP11)
– Vertical speed display now hides in VNAV.
– A checklist is now available.
Additional livery packs:
Air China livery add to the package United livery gold cheatline corrected. (Didn't match in the nose)
INTERNET CONNECTION DIRECT DOWNLOAD